Privacy – Runjhun
We are committed to protecting our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information which we may otherwise hold. For example:
1. We store information about you in a data center with highly restricted access, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data.
2. We also use intrusion detection and virus protection software.
3. We use database encryptions to store your data and the digital methods for transporting your data (secure socket layer (SSL))
4. We periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures.
5. We restrict access to only Rhunjhun employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to manage the hub and process such data for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
6. All passwords are protected and are not visible by Runjhun, its contractors or agents, or even you.
Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not be able to hack our system or otherwise defeat our security measures.